Friday 1 May 2015

Al Marfa’s Mirfa- the perfect hotel near Corniche Abu Dhabi for the discerning traveller

As the Sales Manager of a multinational real estate firm, over the years I have become a seasoned traveller and quite the adventure seeker. When I was told that I had to visit the United Arab Emirates, I was thrilled. It would be my maiden visit to the country and to see the Arabian desert, sample the local cuisines and go shopping in those souks has been a lifelong dream of mine. As my plane touched down in the airport some time around 1 PM, I was immediately whisked away to my office where I was due to attend an important meeting. That however took almost five to six hours to wrap up. By the time I could get out of the office, night had fallen in Mirfa near Abu Dhabi. A pleasant surprise awaited me at Al Marfa Pearl Hotel’s property in Mirfa, one of the best hotels in Ruwais. The check in procedure at this hotel near Corniche Abu Dhabi was amazingly fast and I was shown to my room almost immediately. The room screamed opulence with all the modern amenities, thus promising a comfortable stay.

After freshening up, I decided to have dinner in one of their restaurants. The delicious local cuisine I had there is just beyond words! Later, I dropped in their Sports Lounge & Bar to catch up on the ongoing IPL match with a pint. I retired for the night, only to wake up after a refreshing sleep and indulge in their expansive breakfast. The day being an off for me, I decided for a swim. Lunch again was perfect as I had worked up an appetite after my swim. I can happily conclude that it is a perfect hotel for business and leisure travelers alike!

No comments:

Post a Comment