Wednesday 24 June 2015

One of the best hotels near corniche, Abu Dhabi

I was in Dubai for my annual vacation- my extended family and I make it a point to take at least one international vacation every year just to catch up! It’s a tradition of sorts and we make sure to align our leaves accordingly to make sure that we get to meet each other, wherever we may be!
So after much debate, all of us settled on Dubai as the destination and I think it has been my best vacation till date! We were looking for hotels near ruwais and we found the perfect fit- The Al-Mirfa hotel under the aegis of the Al Marfa Pearl hotels in Dubai.



This place is literally like a world of its own and we loved every bit of our stay there! The food, especially the breakfast spread is unbelievably good. The staggering variety of dishes is not even the tip of the iceberg! The uncommon flavours, blending perfectly into one perfect dish- I made it a point to convey my appreciation to the chef personally. If you like shisha, they have a Shisha corner which is quite nice actually- pretty cool!

The facilities are great too-they have a main pool and a children’s pool which worked out well for us! The suites were really spacious and really comfortable with a panoramic view of the Arabian Gulf. My home away home- I will definitely visit this hotel near corniche, Abu Dhabi again!

No comments:

Post a Comment